Email sequences people read…
Wave goodbye to *what-to-write* panic and make growing, nurturing and selling to your email list a piece of cake
When someone gives you their email address – they’re
inviting you into their inbox… Make sure you show up!
With email, you’re not relying on a fickle social media algorithm that might share your message with your intended audience. Or trying to get their attention everywhere they go – from platform to platform – like a slightly weird, needy friend.
Email allows you to strategically connect with and nurture people that want to hear from you..
But don’t just take my word for it…
Email stats shared by OptinMonster in 2023 showed – 99% of online adults use email.
And 58% of those email users check their inbox first thing. Ahead of social media. And ahead of the news.
Then they check it again up to 20 times a day.
So, whether your email list is non-existent or enormous – growing and maintaining it is a no-brainer.
If you’re ready to strategically build or rekindle your list. And fill it with engaged subscribers (aka buyers-in-waiting)… I can help.
Liz wrote a really solid welcome sequence…
With curiosity-invoking subject lines
and stories that keep you reading.
Liz Painter, Email Strategist and Conversion Copywriter, Comma Comma
I think it’s absolutely amazing!
Thank you for sending my email sequence through,
I can see how much thought and effort you’ve put
I genuinely appreciate every bit of it, thank you!
Renee Brown, Founder, Corporate Cupid
Make your emails irresistible with these essential ingredients
Just like a delicious cake, email copywriting starts with a list of raw ingredients. Blend them, bake in the goodness and – boom – you’ve created irresistible emails your audience will want to devour.
My special blend of email ingredients includes:
- Voice of customer (VOC) research
Don’t guess what your clients want, need and desire. Ask them (or people like them). Identify and use the exact language to talk about those things in a way that attracts precisely the right customers and triggers sales
- Competitor and industry research
Discover missed opportunities in the marketplace or a fresh approach to draw attention to your service or product
- Social proof
Build trust and credibility by reinforcing the value and results you deliver using the exact words of your happy clients
- A well-planned strategy
Give every email one clear purpose so it’s written for one person and has one job to do
- A lead magnet (or two)
Share your value-packed reason for potential clients to invite you into their inbox and keep opening your emails
- Tailored conversion copy
Connect with your readers and make it easy for them to act – whether that’s to reply, sign up for a trial or make a purchase
Hello there, I’m Liz Green
Whether you need to grow your list – or launch a new offer to them… I write tailored conversion-focused email sequences that help you stand out in a crowded inbox.
I help you engage your readers with relevant emails that share just the right balance of insights, education, entertainment and offers
All the ingredients to help you trigger action – from clicking a link to sending a reply to saying yes to a sale.
Liz saved me so many hours, not to mention sacred energy trying to figure out ‘what’s next’ and where to from here
She has so much patience, understanding, and humour to make working with her such a joy.
She’s a superstar at writing copy – and sounds so like me its actually a little bit freaky 😜.
I honestly cannot rate Liz highly enough.
Customised emails that stand out in a crowded inbox
When you understand your audience and what they need from you, it’s easier to develop a customised email strategy. (Thats’ why research is a key ingredient).
Two essential sequences every business needs are:
- Email welcome sequences – settle in new subscribers, set expectations and reassure them that you belong in their inbox
- Nurturing email sequences keep your subscribers informed, educated and entertained – so they remember who you are and that your emails are valuable (aka click worthy) which means…
When you send sales or launch emails, your audience is not surprised or unhappy to receive them. They want to see your offer so they can decide if it’s a good fit for them this time around.
If you’re ready to grow or rekindle a warm, engaged and eager list of potential and existing clients who love what you do and want what you sell – I can help.
Let’s talk price and process
Your email sequence is customised for your audience, with specific goals and a specific strategy – so it requires
a customised fee but… Here’s a handy starting point so you don’t have to play *guess the price*
An email welcome sequence of 5-7 emails for one audiencestarts at:
- Detailed questionnaire and briefing session with you – up to 2 hours
- Voice of Customer (VOC) research using a tailored survey created for your clients plus client interviews via Zoom or phone
- VOC report to share research findings and help identify the key messaging and the exact language that attracts precisely the right customers
- Industry and key competitor research to identify messaging opportunities and gaps
- An email strategy tailored to win and retain clients for your specific business for one specific audience
- Conversion copywriting based on thorough research to help you engage your audience and convert them from subscribers to buyers
- Proofreading to make sure your copy’s ready to be set free into the world
- A review of your email numbers after 8 weeks to assess your email sequence’s performance and identify any areas to improve
- PROJECT TIMEFRAME IS APPROX 4-6 WEEKS
start growing your reach, revenue and impact today.
Upgrade your website copy in
5 simple steps without writing a word
Grab your free guide to upgrading your website copy.
You'll also get my emails – but if you don't love the copy and biz tips I send – unsubscribe at any time – no hard feelings!